Don Johnson is a registered professional engineer with more than 20 years
testing, and analysis.
- 10 yrs as Research Engineer and Senior Research Engineer at Southwest
- 4 years as Engineering Manager at Manuli Oil & Marine
- 9 years as Principal Engineer at ETA International
- Service on the committees that developed API Spec 16C and 17K
- Patent No. 5,954,095 and No. 5,920,976 "Apparatus and Method for Remotely
a Damaged Pipe"
- Offshore Technology Conference Paper 8241, "Deepwater Tests of Wet
and Hydraulic Connectors"
- Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering Conference Paper OMAE2007-29578, “Hatch Seal
Design Parameters for Manned Submersible Vehicles”
- Underwater Intervention 2008, “A Compliant Yoke System for Hatches in Manned Submersibles”